[-] About HR Software Systems
Human resource management systems (HRMS) encompass applications for handling personnel-related tasks for corporate managers and for individual employees. An HRMS generally supports personnel management, benefit management, payroll management, training management, workforce management, and health and safety administration. Many systems support employee self-service functionality as well. These systems support human resources (HR) personnel by automating much of the work.
HR Software Key Systems Benefits:
TEC HR Comparison Categories:
- Automate the processes of HR departments.
- Provide a single point for easy access to employee profiles.
- Organize and increase the efficiency of HR processes.
- Improve recruitment processes.
- Accurately administer career development.
- Ensure efficient workforce deployment.
- Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Human Capital Management
- Talent Management
- Performance and Compensation Management
[-] HR Software Vendor List
- ABSALOM by Absalom Systems Australia Pty Ltd
- Agresso Business World by Agresso
- Cézanne Suite by Cézanne Software
- Chris 21 by Frontier Software Ltd
- Deltek Costpoint® by Deltek Systems
- Dynamics AX by Microsoft
- Dynamics GP by Microsoft
- E-Business Suite by Oracle
- Easy Pay Enterprise & Easy HRM by Creative Software Pte Ltd
- emPath by NOW Solutions
- Enterprise HRMS by ADP
- EXACTUS Impulso by EXACTUS
- HROffice by Ascentis
- Infor HCM Infinium by Infor
- iVantage by Spectrum
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne by Oracle
- LaserComp by Laserbeam Software
- Lawson S3 Human Capital Management by Lawson Software
- LOGIX by TOTVS S/A
- Microsiga Protheus by TOTVS S/A
- MYstaff by MYstaff Pty Limited
- myStaffingPro Applicant Tracking System by HR Services Inc.
- NuViewHR product suite by NuView Systems, Inc
- PeopleNet 7 by META4
- PeopleSoft Human Resources by Oracle
- Quadrant HR by QHR Software Inc.
- Ramco Enterprise Series by Ramco Systems
- Sage Abra HRMS by Sage
- SAP ERP by SAP
- Talent Management Suite by Smartree
- TechnologyOne HR & Payroll by TechnologyOne
- UltiPro by Ultimate Software
- Vista by PDS
- WebApps by WebApps Inc
- Workforce Central Suite by Kronos
[-] About TEC HR Software Comparisons
Developed in conjunction with software analysts and the world's leading software vendors, TEC's enterprise software evaluation reports are designed to give manufacturers and service organizations a comprehensive list of features and functions (criteria) for each of over forty different kinds of enterprise software solutions. Complete functional criteria is included for ERP systems, HR, Accounting, CRM, SCM, WMS, BI, PLM, and others required by companies of all sizes. These lists of criteria, which in most cases numbering in the thousands, give you a full view of all the features and functions currently available for the selected type of software. This allows you to easily compare software vendors side-by-side and determine which features and functions are required for your organization. With over 1000 vendor products available for evaluation, TEC is the largest service of its kind in the industry.
TEC helps thousands of businesses, every month, evaluate and select software solutions that meet their exacting needs by empowering purchasers with the tools, research, and expertise to make an ideal decision.
Industry standard terminology aids evaluation process
The language used to describe each category and criterion has been vetted by TEC analysts and provides a standard description that is understood and accepted by leading vendors and consultants in each enterprise area. During the RFI or RFP process, users benefit from clear, concise descriptions of critical functions that prospective vendors can respond to without confusion. This leads to better participation by invited vendors and reduces the possibility of errors.
Report uses by role:
- IT project managers: Save time and avoid errors in the creation of high quality requirements for a software acquisition. Use the reports help develop all RFI, RFP and software tender documents.
- IT Consultants: Use comprehensive criteria to determine build vs. buy analysis and perform gap analysis for legacy systems against the latest software functionality included in the reports. With ratings on over 1000 enterprise software solutions, you have access to the most comprehensive vendor data available.
- Software manufacturers and vendors: Compare your system against the combined feature set of the leaders in your category to help prioritize future development. Use as a template of included features for any software bid.
Without your tool I could have never been so accurate so quickly, involved so many employees, given such a clear and concise presentation and saved the company time and money."
- Bertram R. Martin, consultant, VRT
TEC's ERP selection tool was at least 50% different than we would have chosen without the use of your product. This is now leading to the best possible match between the hundreds of available ERP packages and our company's ERP requirements."
- Greg Cruzan, chief technology officer, Racal Instruments Inc.
"At one stage of our evaluations, the TEC process was performed before issuing RFPs to the top vendors. After reviewing RFP responses from 8 vendors during stage two we found that the top three we brought in for demonstrations were the top 3 ranked by TEC in stage one. This was a strong validation of the TEC tools."
- Nick Robson, IT program manager, Pillar to Post
[-] About Technology Evaluation Centers Inc.
Established in 1993, Technology Evaluation Centers, Inc. (TEC) is the first web-native technology research enterprise. TEC provides decision support systems (DSS) that enable stakeholders to objectively identify the software products that best fit their company's unique business and systems requirements, and that contribute most effectively to superior business performance.